Cairngorm® anti-vandal cubicle system
Cairngorm is suitable for wet environments where hygiene is important, such as hospitals, sports and leisure centres. This range is also popular in high-traffic locations prone to vandalism such as schools, camping sites, railway stations, and motorway services.
Cairngorm can be installed as a shower or toilet cubicle. This product is made-to-measure to optimise the space you have available.
- Kick-proof panels – sold for over 10 years
- Anti-vandal fittings to keep your washrooms in working order
- Resistant to most detergents for easy cleaning and hygiene – you can even wash off graffiti
- Anti-rust fittings and waterproof panels to prevent mildew and bacteria growth
- Door latches that are disabled friendly
- Available in an increased height configuration, 2100mm high
|Price Scale:||High||Partiton Depth:||1500mm (standard)|
|Availability:||10 – 15 working days||Cubicle Height:||1955mm (standard)|
|Environment:||Dry and Wet||Panels:||13mm CGL|
|Fittings:||Heavy duty SAA||Edging:||Rounded (black)|